RMA service and obtaining RMA no. please follow the below procedure:
(1) Please fill out the RMA form and fax us your request at 886-2693-1325
or send the PDF file at email@example.com
(2) JRD's logistic center will issue an RMA number within 48 hours
or a reason for RMA denial. If you have questions please call us
(3) Goods returned within the specified warranty period must be accompanied
with the serial number a monthly report. The goods of unknown source
or without a valid serial number will not be accepted.
(4) The delivery cost of the defective batteries is to be paid by
(5) Replacement items will be sent out together with the next order
Please also follow the below instructions:
1. Please fax or include original copy of the invoice or proof
of purchase with the shipment. We will not process your service
request without it.
2. The RMA is valid only for the items originally listed on the
request form and is good for 30 days from the issue date. Items
shipped without a proper RMA # will be returned without being repaired.
3. Please print the RMA# legibly on the outside of the shipping
4. The serial no. of item’s must be clearly readable and
marked on the outside of the returned goods.
Packing and shipping instructions:
Use safe packaging or equivalent to protect goods from physical
JRD inspects all goods upon arrival. Upon inspection, JRD may notify
customer of any physical or structural abnormality (scratch or
crack) to the products.
All returns must have an RMA number clearly referenced on the shipping
label (A copy of the invoice or proof of purchase must be included).
JRD will not be responsible for any lost accessories except for
doa (dead on arrival) items.
Please understand that our Technical Support Team will not be
able to help if information submitted is not sufficient. The more
details we have, the faster we will be able to support you from
Thanks for your attention.